COBRA Toolbox website

Ronan M.T. Fleming

Jun 1, 2023, 3:12:43 PM6/1/23
to COBRA Toolbox, aaronbrenn...@gmail.com
Dear All,

a new student working with me, Aaron Brennan, https://github.com/AaronBrennan1 is currently working on revitalising and updating the COBRA Toolbox website, including the tutorials, updated from COBRA.tutorials. He is also working on re-establishing the continuous integration system that we previously had implemented.

Please could you provide suggestions for improving the website and continuous integration system as issues here:

More generally, we are looking for more COBRA programmers to help us extend, and maintain the COBRA Toolbox.

e.g. There are a bunch of issues that someone needs to take a look at and figure out whether they can be solved, or have been solved, or should be solved, or are described in enough detail to be understood. Does someone want to volunteer for that?

The COBRA Toolbox v3 paper has bow been cited almost 800 times

We are putting in place the foundations at the moment for an effort toward v4 of the toolbox, which will culminate in a new Nature Protocol submission. Each new generation of COBRA students and postdocs should take some responsibility for maintaining and further developing the COBRA Toolbox and associated code.

The question is, do you have the long term vision to contribute something to a community effort? It could be your highest citing paper.

Regards,

Ronan

Mr. Ronan MT Fleming B.V.M.S. Dip. Math. Ph.D.
Associate Professor,
School of Medicine,
National University of Ireland, Galway.
&
Assistant Professor,
Division of Systems Biomedicine and Pharmacology,
Leiden Academic Centre for Drug Research,
Faculty of Science,
Leiden University.
&
Coordinator of the Horizon Europe project "Reconstruction and Computational Modelling for Inherited Metabolic Diseases" (Recon4IMD)
Peer-reviewed publications: https://goo.gl/FZPG23
Mobile:  +353 852 109 806
Skype: ronan.fleming
(This message is confidential and may contain privileged information. It is intended for the named recipient only. If you receive it in error please notify me and permanently delete the original message and any copies.)