Re: Mosek Solver Problem

Thomas Pfau

Mar 13, 2023, 7:13:27 AM3/13/23
to cobra-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

This is a bit odd, since the function is part of the toolbox and should
thus be found if you run on a recent version.

Could you try updating/reinstalling the cobra toolbox and see if it
works with a new installation?

Best

Thomas

On 13/03/2023 13:00, Nikos Stratis wrote:
Hello Everyone! When i am trying to change solver with 'changeCobraSolver('mosek')' i am getting the following error:

isCompatible: The solver compatibility cannot be verified with MATLAB R2022b.
Undefined function 'mosekParamStrip' for input arguments of type 'struct'.

Although the solver is properly installed. Any thoughts on this?
--

---

Ronan M.T. Fleming

Mar 21, 2023, 3:30:19 PM3/21/23
to cobra-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Nikos,
update to the latest master version and you should see it here:
cobratoolbox/src/base/solvers/entropicFBA/mosekParamStrip.m
Regards,
Ronan

Mr. Ronan MT Fleming B.V.M.S. Dip. Math. Ph.D.
Associate Professor,
School of Medicine,
National University of Ireland, Galway.
&
Assistant Professor,
Division of Systems Biomedicine and Pharmacology,
Leiden Academic Centre for Drug Research,
Faculty of Science,
Leiden University.
&
Coordinator of the Horizon Europe project "Reconstruction and Computational Modelling for Inherited Metabolic Diseases" (Recon4IMD)
Peer-reviewed publications: https://goo.gl/FZPG23
Mobile:  +353 852 109 806
Skype: ronan.fleming
(This message is confidential and may contain privileged information. It is intended for the named recipient only. If you receive it in error please notify me and permanently delete the original message and any copies.)

Nikos Stratis

Mar 21, 2023, 3:33:31 PM3/21/23
to cobra-...@googlegroups.com
It seems like I had a problem with the installation and the toolbox wouldn't get update with initCobratoolbox function.  I reinstalled it and everything functions as it should.
Thanks for the help!