Help with Gapfilling and metabolite charges

Kristy Chang

Dec 7, 2022, 3:34:46 AM12/7/22
to cobra pie
Hi, I have a draft model will all the reactions and metabolites entered in. When I run the model, there is no biomass produced. I assume this is because there are gaps. However, when I run fastgapfill on cobrapy, Jupyter crashes immediately and there is no error message produced. Additionally, when i call model.metabolites, all the metabolite charges are 0. Is this because I need to enter them in manually (meaning the gapfilling isn't running because of this), or because the gapfilling is not complete?

I entered in everything based on the protocol stated in the readthedocs and everything else seems to be working fine but I am struggling with the gapfilling and any help is welcome