gene ids

Zhaoju Deng

Feb 28, 2023, 2:25:51 AM2/28/23
to cobra pie
Hi all,
I am just new to the field and trying to reconstruct a GEM model for Strep. agalactiae. I download the draft model from https://www.vmh.life/files/reconstructions/AGORA2/version2.01/mat_files/individual_reconstructions/ (the models in sbml format are all NAs for each component) and used cobrapy to import the model. however, the gene ids are all quite unfamiliar to me and I googled servarl of them, no information of  any gene id ( in the ids column). In the example for E. coli, the model always shows the descriptive names of those genes. anyone know what should I do?
1677568681954.png
many thanks,
Zhaoju