stoichiometric coefficient of 1-Acyl glycerol 3 phosphate acyltransferase reaction

dtusso

Apr 26, 2024, 9:43:22 PMApr 26
to cobra pie

Hello everyone,

I would like to ask if anyone knows how to determine the stoichiometric coefficient of the reaction 1-Acyl glycerol 3 phosphate acyltransferase, since when comparing with various models, in this case yeast-specific ones, these values ​​turn out to be different from each other. If anyone can help me, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you.

Matthias König

Apr 27, 2024, 3:38:47 AMApr 27
to dtusso, cobra pie
You should provide more information and be more specific.
I.e.
- provide some annotations/db links for the reaction/enzyme you are interested in
- if you say things are different provide the different solutions which exist so one can give feedback which are right/wrong
- write down the substrates and products of the reaction. Enzymes often catalyze multiple reactions, so to be clear which one you talk about
- provide annotations/db links, chemical formula and charge for your metabolites (substrates and products). The reactions have to be mass and charge balanced, which helps you to figure out the stoichiometric coefficients and possible cofactors

The information is not sufficient to answer your question.
Best Matthias