Prism Reactions in Chlamydomonas

Haseeb Ul Arfin

Jun 21, 2024, 6:18:37 AMJun 21
to cobra pie
Dear all
I have recently started working with Genome Scale Metabolic Models using Cobrapy (Python). I am working on Chlamydomonas reinharditii metabolic model for light usage (iRC1080), using the below paper attached. In fig. 4A and 4B they have simulated the results of growth rate and oxygen production at different number of light photons. i want to know that how can i give the different number of photons values in this model in cobrapy?
Do i have to change the lower or upper bound of particular prism reactions?

Please Help.

Thank you
msb201152.pdf