Brown Pelican off Old Heronry now at Chatfield

David Suddjian

Apr 18, 2022, 10:32:41 AM4/18/22
to Colorado Birds

Sent from my iPhone

David Suddjian

Apr 18, 2022, 10:33:53 AM4/18/22
to Colorado Birds
Sorry, sent before I was done. It is out in the middle between Old Heronry and Fox Run

David Suddjian

Sent from my iPhone

> On Apr 18, 2022, at 8:32 AM, David Suddjian <dsud...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> Sent from my iPhone

David Suddjian

Apr 18, 2022, 10:43:24 AM4/18/22
to Colorado Birds
The pelican moved over to the Platte delta. There plus an alternate Comoon bc Loon just south of the swim beach.

David

Sent from my iPhone

> On Apr 18, 2022, at 8:33 AM, David Suddjian <dsud...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Sorry, sent before I was done. It is out in the middle between Old Heronry and Fox Run

Joey Angstman

Apr 18, 2022, 2:55:36 PM4/18/22
to Colorado Birds
My dad (Burke Angstman) found the Brown Pelican at 12:30 downstream from Kingfisher Bridge East.

Joey Angstman
Greeley, CO

Norm Lewis

Apr 18, 2022, 4:28:37 PM4/18/22
to Joey Angstman, Colorado Birds
Brown pelican is currently sleeping at the end of the narrow peninsula that borders the west side of the river, extending out to the lake. It is just across from a large beaver lodge. Easily viewed from “new heronry overlook”.

Norm Lewis
Lakewood
Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 18, 2022, at 1:02 PM, Joey Angstman <jangs...@gmail.com> wrote:

My dad (Burke Angstman) found the Brown Pelican at 12:30 downstream from Kingfisher Bridge East.
* All posts should be signed with the poster's full name and city. Include bird species and location in the subject line when appropriate
---
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/cobirds/e8bf3f72-119f-492c-a287-67c2aea9cea5n%40googlegroups.com.

Evan Wilder

Apr 20, 2022, 7:43:04 AM4/20/22
to Colorado Birds
Brown Pelican continues at the end of a spit on the southeast side of the lake, easily seen from the wildlife viewing area to the east. It’s resting near a large group of white pelicans.

- Evan