BIRD BOMBS dropping December 8: Better Duck

David Suddjian

Nov 24, 2022, 12:39:18 PM11/24/22
to David Suddjian, Colorado Birds
Better duck! Get set for the next BIRD BOMBS December 8, at 7 pm. Better Duck will focus on our opportunity to enjoy and identify our diverse and plentiful winter ducks. BIRD BOMBS will take a close look at the fairer of the duck sexes (sorry Drakes), and then consider some winter ID challenges. Informative quizzes will bring it all together at the end.  Register for Better Duck

image.png
Ph. Pete Sole'

BIRD BOMBS are short bursts of helpful ID info. Register on DFO's web page to view each free Zoom webinar live DFO Programs.

View The Forest Hawks Nov 17 BIRD BOMB in our DFO archive, and study other exploded BIRD BOMBS.
Wood Duck 1 RLV.jpg
Ph. Ron LeValley

Being Thanksgiving Day, let me please aknowledge the many great birders who share their excellent photos and make each BIRD BOMBS possible. Thank you.

David Suddjian
Littleton, CO

image.png