Pueblo Reservoir area birds 12/3

Brandon

Dec 3, 2022, 6:25:16 PM12/3/22
to cobirds
Fun day of birding with Chris Wood, Joey Kellner, and Steve Stachowiak around the Pueblo Reservoir Christmas Bird Count circle.

Pueblo Reservoir birds: White-winged Scoter, Tree Swallow, Red-necked Grebe, Pacific Loon, Great Black-backed Gull, Short-billed Gull, Lesser Black-backed Gull, Lapland Longspurs, Common Loons and Bonaparte's Gulls.

Along the River below the Pueblo Reservoir dam: Iceland (Thayer's), Glaucous- winged x Herring Gull, Lesser Black-backed Gulls, Nashville Warbler, Swamp, Harris's, White-throated Sparrows, Evening Grosbeaks, Say's Phoebe.

Our Pueblo Reservoir CBC is two weeks away, we'll see what sticks around.

Brandon K. Percival
Pueblo West, CO