Joe Roller Memorial Green Year Blog update (210 species)

Scott Somershoe

May 14, 2021, 11:31:07 PM5/14/21
to Colorado Birds
All,
Not sure where I found some energy to write up the stories about the birds over the last couple days, but I managed to crank it out! Three days and 130+ miles ridden equals nap time (I wish)! I'm now at 210 species on the year and am still missing my new green nemesis bird: Canyon Wren! I will get one. I will.

Latest blog post for 13-14 May 2021.

Now that I've eclipsed 200 species, would you consider a pledge or donation to support the Joe Roller Memorial Research Grant? Click the link (scroll to the bottom). All funds support bird research in Colorado. We are getting closer to raising $30,000 to support the next generation of ornithologists (once I get to 250 species). Thank you!
https://cobirds.org/CFO/Grants/

Good birding,