Research on Broad-tailed Hummingbirds in Denver

Katja Kochvar

Jul 2, 2024, 10:40:47 PM (4 hours ago) Jul 2
to Colorado Birds
Hi folks!

I am a PhD student at Princeton University studying Broad-tailed Hummingbird communication. Has anyone in Denver or the surrounding suburbs sighted Broad-tailed Hummingbirds in or around your yard and would be willing to let me conduct a few simple playback experiments for my research? Thanks so much in advance, looking forward to connecting with all the Denver hummingbird enthusiasts!

All the best,

Katja Kochvar - currently in Gothic, Colorado but usually in Yardley, Pennsylvania!