Bird Conservancy of the Rockies - Barr Lake Banding Report, 9/16/21

Meredith McBurney

Sep 16, 2021, 8:30:42 PM9/16/21
to Colorado Birds
If you come out to visit, you will leave an expert at aging and sexing Wilson's Warblers, as we are now getting a mix of hatch years and adults, males and females each morning!  Again in the twenties for total birds:

House Wren 2
Hermit Thrush 1
Orange-crowned Warbler 3
MacGillivray's Warbler 1
Common Yellowthroat 2
Wilson's Warbler 17
Lincoln's Sparrow 3

We are open 6 days a week, weather permitting through October 23.  Closed Mondays.  Click here to register to visit - we are offering one-hour slots (up to 12 visitors at a time); 7:30-8:30 most weekdays, and 8-9, 9-10, and 10-11 on weekends.  Come visit!

Meredith McBUrney
Bird Conservancy of the Rockies