Lagerman Reservoir, Boulder County, July 13

tedfl...@gmail.com

Jul 13, 2021, 10:03:37 PM7/13/21
to Colorado Birds
Hey, all.

Hannah Floyd and I stopped in at Lagerman Reservoir, Boulder County, earlier this Tues. evening, July 13.

Shorebird-wise, we saw a long-billed curlew, a marbled godwit, a western willet, 4 least sandpipers, and a lesser yellowlegs. Also, family groups of American avocets and killdeer, and a spotted sandpiper.

Anatidae-wise, we saw a northern shoveler, a gadwall, a northern pintail, 15+ redheads, a ring-necked duck, and 6 ruddy ducks, among the expected mallards and teal.

Ted Floyd
Lafayette, Boulder County