Bird Conservancy of the Rockies Webinar on Hummingbirds & Swifts

Tyler Cash

Sep 13, 2021, 11:05:06 AM9/13/21
to Colorado Birds
Hello CO Birders,

Please join us this Thursday, September 16th from 11:00am - 12:00pm for a webinar with Bird Conservancy's Educators about Hummingbirds and Swifts. See below for webinar description and registration! Follow this LINK to register.

Cheers,

Tyler Cash

Camp & Community Coordinator
Bird Conservancy of the Rockies
--

Birding 201: Hummingbirds & Swifts

Thursday, September 16th from 11am - 12pm Mountain Time

Join Bird Conservancy of the Rockies educators to take your birding knowledge to the next level! In this interactive webinar we will be focusing on the interesting behaviors of Hummingbirds and Swifts, how to attract Hummingbirds to your yard, and how to find and identify Swifts.

Please have your favorite birding field guide or bird id app handy to help you identify these species during our identification section.

The program fee is $3 to attend this webinar.

In order to provide equitable access to all, complimentary tickets are available at no cost to the participant thanks to support from generous donors.

After registering you will receive a confirmation email containing the ZOOM link to be used the day of the webinar.

*Registration closes at 9:00 am the day of the webinar