Common Poorwill evening outing opportunity May 20

David Suddjian

May 12, 2021, 3:52:54 PM5/12/21
to Colorado Birds
Birders,

I'll lead an outing at Ken Caryl Ranch seeking Common Poorwills on the evening of May 20, from 7:15 pm to about 9 pm. About a mile of walking. Hearing poorwills is expected, and there is a good chance of seeing one or two. I'd like to invite 8 interested birders to join me.

Masks optional, carpooling for a short drive to the birding spot is at each person's discretion but it would be nice, and distancing at one's own comfort level. Th later as always, right? :-)

There is a chance of rain showers in the forecast and weather could cancel, but it is too early to tell.

Interested birders can email me off the list and I'll confirm your spot and provide meeting details.

David Suddjian
Ken Caryl Valley
Littleton, CO

David Suddjian

May 14, 2021, 10:14:17 AM5/14/21
to Colorado Birds
Just a quick note: there are a couple spots still open for the next week's May 20 evening Poorwill outing. Reply to me off list if you are interested.

Thanks,

David Suddjian
Ken Caryl Valley
Littleton, CO