Blackpoll Warbler, West Fort Collins, Larimer

瀏覽次數:50 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Brad Biggerstaff

未讀,
2016年9月23日 中午12:57:472016/9/23
收件者:COBirds

West Fort Collins has been fairly quiet the past several weeks.  This morning along the bike path leading out of Spring Canyon Park to the north there was a nice, active flock of Yellow-rumped Warblers, with a couple of Wilson's Warblers and an Orange-crowned Warbler or two.  I also found (and photographed, two attached) a Blackpoll Warbler.

Also nearby was a Long-eared Owl, hunkered down for the day.

Brad Biggerstaff
Fort Collins
Inline image 2Inline image 4
Inline image 5

Adam Johnson

未讀,
2016年9月24日 下午3:08:422016/9/24
收件者:Colorado Birds
Where, may I ask, did you see the owl? In the trees by the houses or more towards the park?

Thanks,

Adam Johnson
回覆所有人
回覆作者