Re: American Redstart, Orange-crowned Warbler, Wheat Ridge Greenbelt, Jefferson County

Paula Hansley

May 23, 2024, 8:16:07 PMMay 23
to CObirds, Ellen Klaver
Elena,
Could you post the message below to CObirds for me?  For some reason Gmail blocked my message.  This is the second time, but it has been quite awhile since the first time!

Thanks!  If you can’t , that’s okay.

Paula

Paula Hansley
Petrographic Consultants International, Inc.

On Thu, May 23, 2024 at 5:30 PM Paula Hansley <plha...@gmail.com> wrote:
Birders,
Today was an incredible day along the trail from Prospect Park to Bass  and Tabor Lakes.  It reminded me of a day duringmigration in a Midwestern forest.

In addition to these two warblers were a Summer Tanager (heard by Merlin as I was trying to photograph the Orange-crowned Warbler), Yellow-breasted Chat, Western Wood Pewee, Gray Catbird and many other new arrivals.

See eBird checklist #S176634213.

Paula Hansley
Louisville