DFO's Bird Bombs: The Little Pipers Aug 18

David Suddjian

Aug 7, 2022, 9:37:44 AM8/7/22
to Colorado Birds
Hi CoBirders,

DFO's next Bird Bombs explodes Thursday August 18. Bird Bombs continues a shorebird focus, looking closely at "The Little Pipers". Register for the live Zoom webinar here:

https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_n-Vh8_QmQSKUigMqL4CChQ

Bird Bombs are 30 minute bursts of ID info. On Aug 18 we will focus on species in the Genus Calidris - our smallest sandpipers, and some of the most challenging to identify or sort out.

The Aug 4 Bird Bombs "It Has Yellowlegs" is available to view on the DFO web page, along with the other exploded Bird Bombs here:

David Suddjian
Littleton, CO

image.png