Merlin in Niwot

elena

Nov 17, 2022, 1:40:00 PM11/17/22
to cob...@googlegroups.com
A first ever yard bird, a merlin has been plucking an eating someone who might have been a white breasted nuthatch or possibly a junco, it’s hard to tell. Poor light and crappy digiscoped photos available, I’ll put it in an eBird yard list tonight when I get back from work.

Sent from my iPhone
Elena Holly Klaver
Federally Certified Court Interpreter
Conference Interpreter
English <> Spanish
303 475 5189

Member: American Translators Association
Colorado Translators Association
Pronouns: she, her, hers

I acknowledge that I live in the territory of Hinóno’éí (Arapaho), Cheyenne and Ute Nations, according to the 1851 Treaty of Fort Laramie, and that Colorado’s Front Range is home to many Native peoples. Reconozco que vivo en el territorio de las naciones Hinóno’éí (Arapaho), Cheyenne y Ute, según el Tratado de Fort Laramie en 1851, y que el estado de Colorado al esté de las Montañas Rocosas es territorio de muchos pueblos indígenas.