Bird list from Paula Hansley, Prospect Park to Bass and Tabor Lakes

Elena Holly Klaver

May 23, 2024, 10:25:14 PMMay 23
to 'DuWayne Worthington' via Colorado Birds
This is from Paula Hansley who asked me to post this for her:

Birders,
Today was an incredible day along the trail from Prospect Park to Bass  and Tabor Lakes.  It reminded me of a day during migration in a Midwestern forest.

In addition to these two warblers were a Summer Tanager (heard by Merlin as I was trying to photograph the Orange-crowned Warbler), Yellow-breasted Chat, Western Wood Pewee, Gray Catbird and many other new arrivals.

See eBird checklist #S176634213.