Black-throated Sparrow in El Paso County

62 צפיות
מעבר להודעה הראשונה שלא נקראה

Cinnamon Bergeron

לא נקראה,
15 במאי 2021, 22:55:3315.5.2021
עד Colorado Birds
After a fabulous 5 hour long birding hike at Cheyenne Mountain State Park (we saw lots of Ovenbirds, Warbling Vireos and so much more), I was on my way home and noticed a sparrow fly into a bush by the roundabout close to the exit.  I decided to park my car and take a look.  As I approached the bush, the bird came flying out and flew across the road.  I got a good enough glimpse of the bird that I knew it was a bird I have never seen before.  I didn't know what it was, but I knew it was rare.  I followed it over and over from bush to bush until I got a decent photo.  I am so glad I did because it turned out to be a lifer bird... a Black-throated Sparrow.  It was a great ending to a great birding day.

Cinnamon Bergeron
Colorado Springs
DSC_9597 (2).JPG
השב לכולם