video library from Boulder County Audubon

Sandra Laursen

Jul 8, 2024, 8:25:57 PM (7 days ago) Jul 8
to Colorado Birds
Boulder County Audubon has continued to offer most of its evening programs (September through May) in a hybrid form, live with the speaker in the room and live-streamed on Zoom. This makes the talks accessible in real time but also after the fact, as we video-record most talks and post them to our YouTube channel.  The playlists are chock full of bird talks, of course, including by some frequent CObirds posters. We also have many interesting presentations on mammals, herps, insects, spiders, and beautiful places in our state and (a little bit) beyond.

You can browse, watch and listen at https://www.youtube.com/@bouldercountyaudubon/
You can also subscribe to be notified when a new video is posted.

When you forget this URL (as I frequently do), you can always find the video channel from the footer of the BCAS website, boulderaudubon.org : click the youtube logo that looks like a video play button.

- Sandra Laursen
BCAS programs committee