Colorado Christmas Bird Count Update

Brandon

Feb 25, 2021, 11:29:23 AM2/25/21
to cobirds, ws...@googlegroups.com, durango-...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

All of the Colorado Christmas Bird Count for this past winter have been entered into the Christmas Bird Count website.  Please look through the results.

https://netapp.audubon.org/CBCObservation/CurrentYear/ResultsByCount.aspx
Then choose United States
Then choose Colorado
Then you can see all the Colorado CBCs

If you see anything that needs to be corrected please let me know before the weekend.  If you participated in any Colorado Christmas Bird Count this past winter, please look at the results of that count, make sure your name is spelled right, and is on the list.  You can email me, and I will make sure your name is spelled correctly.

A big THANKS to all the Colorado Bird Count Compilers and participants, we were able to get 49 Colorado Christmas Bird Counts completed in Colorado, this past winter.  Even with this strange year, and not all the counts being held, Colorado still found 198 countable species on Christmas Bird Counts, plus six other species during count week, that weren't seen on count day on any count.

Brandon Percival
Colorado CBC Regional Editor
Pueblo West, CO