Allenspark

William Fink

Jan 24, 2021, 8:39:53 PM1/24/21
to cob...@googlegroups.com
I visited a number of spots today in the mountains in Estes Park Allenspark and in Wardlots of Common Goldeneye at Lake Estes but no Barrow’s-in Allenspark on Ski Road there are new(to me) feeders at the houses just where the road turns sharply left-the larger house there has always had some feeders but the smaller cabin there now has a group of 4-5feeders right by the road and a convenient pull-off 10-15 yards from the feeders-it’s not the Fawnbrook Inn but a lot better than nothing! Had Pine Siskins PygmyRed-breasted Nuthatches and Clark’s Nutcracker and Mountain Chickadees and two Turkeys under the feeders-couldn’t find any active feeders in Ward but couldn’t access Todd Deininger’smap because I had no service there places I usually check weren’t active. Good winter birding! Bill Fink

Sent from my iPhone