About ground water reached

Uday Kumar

Jan 5, 2015, 5:49:41 AM1/5/15
to coa...@googlegroups.com
Hi

     I am uday from ANANTAPUR[Andhra pradesh]. i have some land but no water due to this we are not able to irritated any crop. here rainfall occur in a year only for 10 to 20 days. we are facing  so many water  problem  due to this many farmer  dying. so please suggest  some artificial groundwater recharge process avaliable in india with less budget .

Ravikant

Aug 21, 2018, 5:08:24 AM8/21/18
to Modelling of Coastal Aquifers
Hi Uday.

We have done many intervention for ground water recharge and it proper management in respect to agricultural water management. Watershed Support Services and Activities Network is working in Anantpur district through APDMP project to manage ground water for agriculture.

You can contact: ravi...@gmail.com, ravi...@wassan.org and bakka...@wassan.org

Thanks.