Discussion Archives on Groundwater Modelling

C. P. Kumar

May 6, 2015, 4:51:44 AM5/6/15
to arch...@yahoogroups.com, dsshyd...@yahoogroups.co.in, fef...@yahoogroups.co.in, gms-...@yahoogroups.co.in, groundwat...@yahoogroups.co.in, gwm...@yahoogroups.com, gw...@yahoogroups.co.in, hydf...@yahoogroups.com, hydrolo...@yahoogroups.co.in, isotope-...@yahoogroups.com, rhydr...@yahoogroups.com, sea...@yahoogroups.co.in, visual-...@yahoogroups.co.in, coa...@googlegroups.com, groun...@googlegroups.com, hydr...@googlegroups.com, indian-h...@googlegroups.com, mod...@googlegroups.com, water-r...@googlegroups.com, gwc...@prime.cciw.ca, bhs-hy...@jiscmail.ac.uk, unsatura...@jiscmail.ac.uk, geo-compu...@jiscmail.ac.uk
Dear Friends,

I have been compiling selected extracts on groundwater modelling discussion from various online groups for last many years. The updated compiled version (ResearchGate) can be accessed or downloaded at

image

Discussion Archives on Groundwater Modelling
Compilation of selected extracts on groundwater modelling discussion from various online groups for last many years.
Preview by Yahoo

I understand that in view of random and discontinuous placing, many parts may not be easily comprehensible. Still I think that it could be helpful to groundwater modellers to some extent.

Regards
C. P. Kumar
C. P. KUMAR
Scientist 'F'
National Institute of Hydrology
Roorkee - 247667 (Uttarakhand)
INDIA

Groundwater Assessment and Modelling (Book)