Publication of "Hydrology and Water Resources: A Comprehensive Questions and Answers Guide"

C. P. Kumar

Apr 5, 2023, 9:33:25 AM4/5/23
to coa...@googlegroups.com, groun...@googlegroups.com, hydr...@googlegroups.com, indian-h...@googlegroups.com, mod...@googlegroups.com, water-r...@googlegroups.com
Dear Members,

I hope this email finds you well. I am excited to announce that my book "Hydrology and Water Resources: A Comprehensive Questions and Answers Guide" is now available on Amazon, Pothi, and Kobo in the form of an eBook. The paperback version will soon be available on Amazon.

The questions and answers provided in the book cover a wide range of topics related to understanding and managing water resources. It is a useful resource for students, researchers, and professionals working in this field, as well as for individuals preparing for written tests and interviews. A chapter has been exclusively devoted for water resources of India. With its comprehensive coverage, the book is an invaluable tool for enhancing knowledge, improving performance, and gaining a competitive edge in the job market.

To promote the book and encourage readers to leave positive reviews on the sites mentioned below, I am offering a soft copy of the book to anyone who agrees to leave a review. The review should reflect your honest opinion and highlight the strengths of the book.

If you are interested in receiving a soft copy of the book, please reply to this email, and I will send you PDF version of the book. Also, please let me know if you have any questions or feedback about the publication.

Best regards,
C. P. Kumar