if this is off topic for the group I apologize, but... what ever happened to the cars that were on the California zephyr.

jim rawls

Mar 13, 2013, 1:09:33 AM3/13/13
to coast-s...@googlegroups.com

All those wonderful dome cars were so great. I used to ride that thing several times a year from Provo to Oakland in the 1960s, and I  have  often wondered what happened to all that great equipment? Jim

Erik Griswold

Mar 13, 2013, 10:49:40 AM3/13/13
to coast-s...@googlegroups.com, <coast-starlight@googlegroups.com>
Sold off to railroads, like VIA of Canada, who may still use them, or to private individuals.

On Mar 12, 2013, at 22:09, "jim rawls" <jazz...@ca.rr.com> wrote:

All those wonderful dome cars were so great. I used to ride that thing several times a year from Provo to Oakland in the 1960s, and I  have  often wondered what happened to all that great equipment? Jim

jim rawls

Mar 13, 2013, 12:08:35 PM3/13/13
to coast-s...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Erick. Jim