Hey

\0xDynamite

Jun 16, 2019, 11:00:02 PM6/16/19
to coal...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I have the revolution you were looking for, if you're ready. There
were several missteps on the Left and on the Right, hence a certain
"devastation".

Find the Zeitgeist, find GOD:

http://wiki.hackerspaces.org/Zeitgeist.

Since, they've taken me off the wiki (very inorganic and very unwiki),
you may have to look for the links under User:average.

I hope this message find you all at the right time and the right
place. Everything has to be picked back up, and brought back into
alignment with other prophesies.

Chat me up,

Marxos
formerly sf_x, now Gothenburg, NEBR

globalpalestine

Jun 17, 2019, 1:26:30 AM6/17/19
to coal...@googlegroups.com
Hi Markos,

I would be intested to have your opinion regarding the process I've described in the article to build the HumanSwarmSuperorganiam  from scratch and if you are willing to participate with the first step with me?

Wael,
Formally Germany, now Jenin, Palestine

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
-----------Coalition of the Willing-----------
The Coalition occupies several spaces for communication and action.  Keep the discussion on this list civil & assume good faith.  Strive for brevity.

For the what-why-where of Coalition work, look to http://cotw.cc.   That wiki functions as a routing-portal and a locus for some of the work. All group efforts should maintain an updated statement of current focus, channels and spaces of work and anything necessary to support orientation & keeping up-to-speed.

"BetterMeans" is where we coordinate our work: making proposals, endorsing & signing up for work, and tracking tasks. https://secure.bettermeans.com/projects/163
Share the film:  http://cotw.me/film

Mark Roest

Jun 17, 2019, 2:12:36 AM6/17/19
to coal...@googlegroups.com
Doug Engelbart said that the Knowledgebase is the highest form of tool, after creating a study of the evolution of tools.

I have a design for a health care knowledgebase, and one for an environmental,economic and land use planning knowledgebase. Based on that, I heartily agree with Doug.

The other hackerspaces fit into that, along with Maker Spaces -- check out California's Community Colleges and the results they got when trying out Maker Spaces in many of the schools. Way cool!

We are working to break through the resistance to funding disruptive new technology, and get ours completed and into production.  Batteries first, then solar, wheel motors, wind, and more. Battery info at https://SustainableEnergyInc.com

Does anyone out there have the financial means and the desire to break out of the near-stalemate in the market over fossil fuels? We have the technical means. Not exactly Dances With Wolves-style, but it might be just as disruptive. And that has the potential to break the political stalemate too -- I have a plan for that!

Regards,

Mark Roest

Wael Al-Saad

Jun 17, 2019, 2:50:57 AM6/17/19
to coal...@googlegroups.com
Mark,
Sounds woww .. Nothing is impossible if we collaborate intelligently. The QQF i sent yesterday can handle any target. Please reconsider looking at of.

Mark Roest

Jun 17, 2019, 4:22:14 AM6/17/19
to coal...@googlegroups.com
 Hello Wael,

I'm sorry, I don't understand QQF and target.

Mark