Fwd: <Coalition> In Memory: Celebrating Summer Solstice

1 view

Charley Quinton

May 23, 2012, 4:28:48 PM5/23/12
to coal...@googlegroups.com
I was going through my unread emails during my incarceration stay and found this. Perhaps Paul's last message?

May 23, 2012, 5:33:59 PM5/23/12
to coal...@googlegroups.com
Thanks CQ.  I often find my thoughts turning to conversations with Paul.

Pamela McLean

May 23, 2012, 5:58:08 PM5/23/12
to coal...@googlegroups.com
As I recall he wrote it for either the eqinox or summer solstice. When we were "having a cuppa" and "deep and meaningful" wide ranging COTW conversation on skype he cut and pasted it to me - which soon took our conversation ranging further still, including terrible puns and Christmas cracker jokes.

He was a good teacher, amongst many other things. I learned so much from him.

It was terrible to loose him. Maybe now you are back Charley we can revisit some of what we were all doing with Paul and see if it is appropriate to build further on any of it at this time, or later.

Pamela