#SSQQF and #SDGs

1 view

Wael Al-Saad

Jun 24, 2019, 6:25:15 AM6/24/19
to coal...@googlegroups.com
We can hack all 17th #SDGs as global swarm through #SSQQF sprints. Its has inimitable simplicity, universal and scalable. My initial plan would include @SDGexp, Kensas University @KUnews Michel Bauwens commons strategist and #patternlanguage expert Douglas Schuler and who else is interested ..
RT @WaelAura: @KUnews has developed community development tool based on an assembly of questions related to a whole pattern. While in my methodology I ask the group to assemble the questions set themselves which will lead to spiral self-develpmen.