Test

Wael Al-Saad

Jun 11, 2019, 1:51:05 PM6/11/19
to coal...@googlegroups.com
Test

Tiberius Brastaviceanu

Jun 16, 2019, 4:31:41 PM6/16/19
to coal...@googlegroups.com
Got that...

On Tue, Jun 11, 2019, 1:51 PM Wael Al-Saad, <globalp...@gmail.com> wrote:
Test

-----------Coalition of the Willing-----------
The Coalition occupies several spaces for communication and action. Keep the discussion on this list civil & assume good faith. Strive for brevity.

For the what-why-where of Coalition work, look to http://cotw.cc. That wiki functions as a routing-portal and a locus for some of the work. All group efforts should maintain an updated statement of current focus, channels and spaces of work and anything necessary to support orientation & keeping up-to-speed.

"BetterMeans" is where we coordinate our work: making proposals, endorsing & signing up for work, and tracking tasks. https://secure.bettermeans.com/projects/163
Share the film: http://cotw.me/film

Mark Roest

Jun 16, 2019, 6:37:32 PM6/16/19
to coal...@googlegroups.com
Hello all! Still working away on technology breakthroughs that can harness the disruptive economic power of capitalism at its best, and on social and policy ideas that can take advantage of the reduction in harm and funding of good. It's coming closer to fruition.

Regards,

Mark Roest

globalpalestine

Jun 16, 2019, 6:50:35 PM6/16/19
to coal...@googlegroups.com
Good to hear from you Matk.
Me as well. I think after 10 years a lot of thing matured. Dammed Facebook kept us a part. But the deep search didnt stop.
Achtually I sent an email with an attachment but it didn't get through.
I have some news for u after these years.

But for I just finished very deep piece which I ll share with u in an new subject.

Wael

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.

Mark Roest

Jun 16, 2019, 6:56:06 PM6/16/19
to coal...@googlegroups.com

Tiberius Brastaviceanu

Jun 23, 2019, 7:37:15 PM6/23/19
to coal...@googlegroups.com
Hi Mark. Ling time din't see.

Let's take this opportunity  and reconnect with the entire group here :)

Please share links to your current work. Let's see if we can remix and collaborate again.

Here's what we do at this moment. I am sharing with you a project that is under consideration for funding in partnership with the Canadian Federal Government.

See more context here

Note that all Sensorica projects are open for participation :) Feel free to remix or join.

Mark Roest

Jun 23, 2019, 7:54:44 PM6/23/19
to coal...@googlegroups.com
Hello Tiberius and Wael,

I'm jamming right now, but I've attached an intro to the core technology we're working on. We also do solar, wind, and wheel motors, all at disruptive levels once they are commercialized.

Regards,

Mark

19-6-21_Sustainable Energy Inc. Intro.pdf

\0xDynamite

Jun 23, 2019, 8:03:10 PM6/23/19
to coal...@googlegroups.com
On 6/16/19, Mark Roest <markl...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello all! Still working away on technology breakthroughs that can harness
> the disruptive economic power of capitalism at its best, and on social and
> policy ideas that can take advantage of the reduction in harm and funding
> of good. It's coming closer to fruition.

The disruptive power that you're looking for is the World Game
(hackerspaces.org/User:average/PangaiaWorldGame). Patterned after
Buckminster Fuller's idea. of a "world peace game", it gamifies
repairing the world.

It makes it all fun and rewards people with real currency, make
in-game, but generated by. real work, representing real value.

Cheers,

\0xDynamite

Mark Roest

Tiberius Brastaviceanu

Jun 23, 2019, 8:27:21 PM6/23/19
to coal...@googlegroups.com
Mark, I looked at the website. Is this battery open source?

I mean, it would be nice to spread it wide if it does good. Think about the insulin.

If you need help with open source sustaonable business models, open innovation strategies, please let me know.

Today we can create wealth for ourselves and at the same time maximize impact.

-----------Coalition of the Willing-----------
The Coalition occupies several spaces for communication and action.  Keep the discussion on this list civil & assume good faith.  Strive for brevity.

For the what-why-where of Coalition work, look to http://cotw.cc.   That wiki functions as a routing-portal and a locus for some of the work. All group efforts should maintain an updated statement of current focus, channels and spaces of work and anything necessary to support orientation & keeping up-to-speed.

"BetterMeans" is where we coordinate our work: making proposals, endorsing & signing up for work, and tracking tasks. https://secure.bettermeans.com/projects/163
Share the film:  http://cotw.me/film

Wael Al-Saad

Jun 24, 2019, 2:15:18 AM6/24/19
to coal...@googlegroups.com
Tiberius,

I can imagine how the Formula can accelrate your open projects.
Create a Gdoc for each project, where u write a very short summery, with a link to the complete project. In this document you gather questions from your team and community. Once the questions are formulated  edited, similar one brought together, you move to the next step  to answer them collectively.
You can post the doc on social media.
Repeat the algorithm

Wael

Wael Al-Saad

Jun 24, 2019, 3:24:33 AM6/24/19
to coal...@googlegroups.com
The same for Mark Investment project if you want to open source the technology

Mark Roest

Jun 24, 2019, 4:01:29 AM6/24/19
to coal...@googlegroups.com
We don't plan to open source the technology, but we do plan to use it to bootstrap village economies.

Michael Maranda

Jun 24, 2019, 11:15:02 AM6/24/19
to coalition
It appears there is or was a Non-Profit organized to continue running games under Fuller's vision and attached to the name (and I think a successor NPO may have obtained the rights). I'm not averse to NPOs that charge for services but  I have long thought there needs to be a more open and online variant of this.   World Simulations, multiple roles, multiple simulations, variants and scenarios.

The links to the World Game shared in prior message
(hackerspaces.org/User:average/PangaiaWorldGame).  are 404 ...

I too continue to work on what can be construed as variant of this.     Many such ideas emerge and re-emerge with sufficient variation that I dont think it useful to only point to this one model.   The idea of repairing the world is ancient, the urgency of the threat is dire.  Creative experiment and simulation needs to awaken our collective potential and catalyze action.  Simulation and modeling are important tools of the age.

Experimentation and creativity in the design space is only part of the issue - awakening people to systems view of relations and processes.   The challenges of the political sphere are daunting and the direction for change is unclear and have left many without hope.  It's another layer of system perspective, to be sure.   What needs to be adapted in a World Game scenario to account fo this, or to take what is learned in such games to move them forward in the world?

-MM

-----------Coalition of the Willing-----------
The Coalition occupies several spaces for communication and action.  Keep the discussion on this list civil & assume good faith.  Strive for brevity.

For the what-why-where of Coalition work, look to http://cotw.cc.   That wiki functions as a routing-portal and a locus for some of the work. All group efforts should maintain an updated statement of current focus, channels and spaces of work and anything necessary to support orientation & keeping up-to-speed.

"BetterMeans" is where we coordinate our work: making proposals, endorsing & signing up for work, and tracking tasks. https://secure.bettermeans.com/projects/163
Share the film:  http://cotw.me/film

Mark Roest

Jun 24, 2019, 3:37:17 PM6/24/19
to coal...@googlegroups.com
Hello Tiberius and all,

This is an extremely specialized technology. We will be spreading globally, and keeping the IP closely held for a variety of reasons.

However, the battery (and solar and wind energy conversion systems, and energy efficiency and conservation) will also be the foundation of an open economy -- all the things that use it, which will save enough money to fund developing the rest of the sustainable and resilient economy. That will be the place to teach the open source movement, and we plan to fund that work when we reach profitability. We plan to fund incubators for clusters ('ecosystems') of potentially-related industries.

Regards,

Mark

Mark Roest

Jun 24, 2019, 3:40:45 PM6/24/19
to coal...@googlegroups.com
Hello Michael,

I'm just now outlining a modeling and simulation concept for a senior planner and advisor in the State of California, with Tim Foresman, PhD, a GIS pioneer and leader, and some others. Might you be interested in participating?

Regards,

Mark Roest

globalpalestine

Jun 24, 2019, 4:01:41 PM6/24/19
to coal...@googlegroups.com
Mark,
Do you want to try the 3 steps collaboration formula to develop the simulation concept as a group ? I would delighted for such an experiment..

Thanks
Wael

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.

Jun 25, 2019, 1:49:20 AM6/25/19
to coal...@googlegroups.com
Ok. Please consider me as collaboration facilitator at this point.

\0xDynamite

Jun 30, 2019, 2:05:50 PM6/30/19
to coal...@googlegroups.com
> The links to the World Game shared in prior message
> (hackerspaces.org/User:average/PangaiaWorldGame). are 404 ...

If the links don't work, you have to search around. There was a weird
challenge about my content, saying it wasn't "inclusive" enough, so
they banned me. But, it's bullshit and you can also search for the
page "inclusivity" on the site. You have to check under
"Everything".\

Marxos