Fwd: Great citizen's riff & Senator's video, ripping into regressive gov't.

Mark Roest

Mar 18, 2014, 3:55:31 PM3/18/14
to coal...@googlegroups.com
Subject: Great citizen's riff & Senator's video, ripping into regressive gov't.

Dear Willing,

Here is a citizen ripping into the regressive Aussie administration, which is in bed with the coal industry. It's great reading!:

OneComeUnity Motorshack 4 days ago

This is PURELY my OPINION
if Fact You Might Call it the RAVINGS
of a LUNATIC; but I seek PARLIAMENTARY PRIVLIDGE,
to put BLAME in the HANDS OF THE BLAMERS.

POLITICAL CORRECTNESS HAS GONE TO THE EXTREME!!!, NOW ITS MY TURN!

Budget Response 2 Govt.
of the Day.
THIS IS TO. Both of Your
'2 Partys Preferred'
YOU ARE
SELLING OFF MY ASSETS
RAPEING THE LAND
AND
PROSTITUTING MYFUTURE!!!;
to GIVE it (MyFUTURE)
TO BIG BANKS AND BIG BUSINESSES,
instead of Giving it back to Me;
and the other BLOODY IDIOTS!!¡ ,
who Keep BELIEVING IN A System!,
that is SYSTEMATICALLY;
Bloody Wrong☆***!
Like I said BEFORE
AND WILL SWEAR TO ON THE BIBLE!!!
you're just PUBLIC SERVANTs¡¡¡!!!
A POLITE REMINDER
& WITH ALL DUE RESPECT
YOU CAN'T HANDLE the JOB!!!¡,
OR
more TRUTHFULLY
YOU CANT DO IT WITHOUT
YOUR MATEs, in Big Business ALLPolitians
STOP
Taking FROM OUR wonderful COMMUNITIES
STOP
GIVING to your WAGE purse FIRST.
I Want ANSWERS
NOT
Another BLODDY EXCUSE! !!,
YOU ARE THE REASON THAT THIS
WONDERFUL COUNTRY!!!,
OUR. AUSTRALIA
IS GOING UNDER FOR THE UMPTEENTH TIME.
DO NOT
Not LOOK AFTER us AUSTRALIANS who KEEP PAYING 4 Your INCOMPETENCIES¡¡¡! Use the SAME Strategy on your WAGES SUPERANUATION your EXPENSES, etc., you NEED 2 reduce WASTED EXPENDITURE...please explain¿¿¿ Why Do you and the other CROWNIES , who are Boarding Private Jets, and driving Limos, with Cheaufers, NoLESS, EATING at Fine Restaurants etc., MAKING the COMMON MAN who pay your Way think ANYTHING WILL CHANGE; when you keep DOING THE SAME THING???
Get. OVER YOUR EXTERIORS
COME and LEARN from a MOTHER, just how TOUGH the REAL WORLD IS when there is nothing left in the BUDGET even for FOOD AND OTHER ESENTIALS, like the ROOF OVER YOUR HEADS....GET REAL with YOURSELVES!!!¡¡¡
You DON'T HAVE A SOLUTION so ASK SOMEONE WHO HAS a BETTER reality that what you are LIVING IN...come to Me; I'll SHOW YOU HOW!!!, if you have the GUTS to ACTUALLY. RISE TO THE CHALLENGE; and Stop Blaming others for Your Inability to make ENDS MEET.
Thank you for your EFFORTS, but if you were working for Me, you would habe been given your 3 strikes
You WOULD BE
AT THE END.OF.THE UNEMPLOYMENT LINE! !!!
and you would NEED RETRAINING. ..
Respectfully
Your Boss
Melissa Pearson
REDCLIFFE
QUEENSLANDER
AUSTRALIAN.

It was the last comment on this page: http://reneweconomy.com.au/2014/ultimate-conservationist-looming-crisis-abbott-government-10682

... which includes this link to an astonishingly good video on the same theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtqrfiEV8Gs
Senator Ludlam welcomes Tony Abbott to WA

Here is one of the comments about Senator Ludlam's welcome:
Motorshack 6 days ago

Just watched the Scott Ludlam speech, and it made me very sorry that I don't live where I can vote for him. I not only agree with his policy choices, but anyone with that sharp a sense of humor has to be a better choice than the greedy, humorless idiots shilling for the One Percent.

Can we take this viral? I'm spreading it around.

Regards,

Mark