Fwd: Global Brain Application seed is ready

Wael Al-Saad

Jul 2, 2019, 2:35:33 PM7/2/19
to coal...@googlegroups.com

Dear all. I am done with one page summary.

After these many years I think the Global Brain Application Seed is ripe to grow now. Its need drop of energy from each one of you. I owe this development to everyone I met along this long journey. We are one universal agents!

Wael, Jenin, Global Palestine

Title:

In 3 letters: C2H or H2C!

In 3 words: Click2HeavenAِِِpp!

In 7 words: Developing a world-changing integral collaboration technical ecology!

In 11 words: Developing a Glocal Navigator Ecology for Integral Collaboration and Human Intelligence in Action based on 3StepsFormula 3SF"

Summery:

This document describes a conceptual framework to develop a holistic collaboration application which will bring rapid and radical change to our world and humanity.

The 3 Pillars for the project:

I. Who We Are?

We are there where our consciousness is!

Glocal; Human can think global and local, act local and global. We are a global community of communities seeking/lacking holistic collaboration ecology to work efficiently with maximum synergy on our challenges and missions all sizes.

We are huge swarm of swarms which can act agile to serve anyone or any group of the swarm and serve our earth and all natures.

II. The 3 Steps Universal Integral Collaboration Formula

It has inimitable simplicity, a/synchronous, universal and scalable wherever needed:

Step 1. Identifying a colab mission and agree on.

Step 2. Together search for questions related to the stage of colab on the mission.

Step 3. Collectively answer the questions set in step 2. , summarize and document.

repeat if needed.

More about 3SF here

III. The Holistic Collaboration Technical Ecology

Glocal Swarm Sprints Navigator #GSSN build through 2 maps:

I. Community Development Map #CDM. To map a pattern-language for Cognition in Action through collaboration

II. Geographical Action Map #GAM. To map where are actions is on the ground.

The tool UI will assist any one or any group to collaborate intuitively anywhere. The output and results will feed the platform Ecology so that its turn into human centered deep learning machine. More about GSSN and handwritten sketches here.

As next I propose to start a collaboration sprint#1: #GSSN project #SSQQF1

Wael Al-Saad

Jul 4, 2019, 8:40:22 AM7/4/19
to coal...@googlegroups.com
You can join my meeting with Dan Quinton from Holo.host about the Global Brain Seed and developing the Heaven2Click App as a platform form for Glocal Integral Collaboration.
He has reserved 30 min slot so we can continue the conversation after his leave.

We have to restorate the ecology our mind in. It can be achieved  through Integral collaboration which I try to explain in this article.
I invite you also to answer the questions under the link at the end of the articles or put new questions for you and others. It's the energy needed along the approach.
Thank you!

“The Seed of Global Brain Application Is An Integral Collaboration Formula” by Wael AlSaad https://link.medium.com/rtIwrriz1X

-----------Coalition of the Willing-----------
The Coalition occupies several spaces for communication and action. Keep the discussion on this list civil & assume good faith. Strive for brevity.

For the what-why-where of Coalition work, look to http://cotw.cc. That wiki functions as a routing-portal and a locus for some of the work. All group efforts should maintain an updated statement of current focus, channels and spaces of work and anything necessary to support orientation & keeping up-to-speed.

"BetterMeans" is where we coordinate our work: making proposals, endorsing & signing up for work, and tracking tasks. https://secure.bettermeans.com/projects/163
Share the film: http://cotw.me/film