Who we are?

globalpalestine

Jun 16, 2019, 6:59:48 PM6/16/19
to coal...@googlegroups.com

We all inside each other!
But we used to see only our individual self's
15 years or more I had that shift; I started to look through people, not me.
(Image)
This the real form of what we are.
The source of energy is the same. But we channel only part of it. Because we dont see this picture. Consciousness is that whole. When you are conciousness u dont need to look for it.
No one should dare to specify who u are.
Being full human is something whole not to devide. As ordinary every thing take place the same moment in different ratios. Being awaken the ratio is one or zero (everything is nothing).
As swarm we decide where to focus consciousness. Actually there is a trick here. If we leave or detach from our individual consciousness the energy takes us where is needed.

Time is illusion if we are merged as whole through a technical Superorganism in action. Time is also illusion when u are in deep meditation. Time is illusion when you full capture the moment.
This is very sacred state to be. When you are full awaken you perceive same taste of whole life.
We dont reach this for reason.
I think what drives consciousness is love.
We know this, When u are in pure status of love, you dont feel the time AND your memory is inactive. When ever we jump into our memories we use time. Memory poison the full awakening.
When we move with consciousness as one, we are in love and we focus our energy where love does it want to be. When some one asks for help, love is the energy moves you to support him. When we organize our Superorganism as the ship for global swarm the cry for help is what attracts conciousness to focus on to heal.
Love is longing his swarm.

Wael

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.

Tiberius Brastaviceanu

Jun 23, 2019, 7:31:16 PM6/23/19
to coal...@googlegroups.com
Hi.

Could you ease present yourself and talk a bit about your project, vision, intentions?

-----------Coalition of the Willing-----------
The Coalition occupies several spaces for communication and action. Keep the discussion on this list civil & assume good faith. Strive for brevity.

For the what-why-where of Coalition work, look to http://cotw.cc. That wiki functions as a routing-portal and a locus for some of the work. All group efforts should maintain an updated statement of current focus, channels and spaces of work and anything necessary to support orientation & keeping up-to-speed.

"BetterMeans" is where we coordinate our work: making proposals, endorsing & signing up for work, and tracking tasks. https://secure.bettermeans.com/projects/163
Share the film: http://cotw.me/film

Mark Roest

Jun 23, 2019, 7:46:28 PM6/23/19
to coal...@googlegroups.com
Congratulations, Wael,

Getting down to the nitty gritty!

And going through hard times, as you have, can be the sculptor that takes you down to your essence. The teachings you declare give you guidance on how to find your way forward from here.

Regards,

Mark Roest

Wael Al-Saad

Jun 24, 2019, 1:42:50 AM6/24/19
to coal...@googlegroups.com
Tiberius, we are in touch since 2011 actually. But it seems u left fb

I think that I made a discovery regarding a collaboration formula which universal , scalable and has inimitable simplicity.
Yesterdsy  I had a call with someone from Kansas University after he saw my work through the article bellow regarding the Universal Collaboration Formula #SSQQF i am proposing and told me about Kansas University community tool box, which is based on an assembly of questions related to a whole pattern  of community. In their work they recognize the power of questions and prepair them for community or group needs, help or collaboration while in my methodology I ask the group to search and assemble the questions set themselves which will lead to spiral self-develpmen.
The second step is reviewing the brainstormed questions by the group and edit them in one question set.
The third  step is answering the questions by the group one by one, then post on social media to attract other swarms.

Questions are the magnets for swarm collaboration and if it done with the same pattern, the whole world will collaborate. Our conciousness is there where we search and answer questions together, acting Cocreation. No time lost in texting and long discussions.
Building a deep learning machine where people minds are its nodes then we would have a Superorganism, #globalbrain, #globalgovermment, ... etc

Very keep for collaboration

Sorry not to be good writer. These I's and my's are not beautiful.

Kansas University community tool kit

My articel
“A key for Co-creating the Matrix of Truth and Love” https://link.medium.com/vBFmS6m5iX

 Please about it in ur you work.
Once groups started the formula, it could make it to become collaboration commons ..

Wael