May.2017-bond.discussion.thread

coalitionsaus

May 15, 2017, 9:54:10 AM5/15/17
to Coalition to Strengthen Austin Urban Schools
Hello SAUS members!

We want to start a conversation re the upcoming AISD Bond so we have an idea of our thoughts moving into the fall. Please let us know by answering each question below, as this will help guide our work starting in August:
  1. do you support a concerted effort to kill the bond?
  2. do you support a concerted effort to support the bond?
  3. what on your campus[es] have not yet been completed under previous bonds?
  4. what concerns do you have re the upcoming bond?
Thanks --
Coalition SAUS.

Coalition SAUS

May 15, 2017, 10:01:35 AM5/15/17
to Coalition to Strengthen Austin Urban Schools
This discussion thread will close on May 26, 2017.

coalitionsaus

May 25, 2017, 6:18:42 PM5/25/17
to Coalition to Strengthen Austin Urban Schools
REMINDER! THIS THREAD CLOSES TOMORROW FRI 5/26. WE NEED FOLKS TO POST THEIR THOUGHTS RE THE BOND TO GET THE CONVERSATION GOING! PLEASE REPLY TO THIS THREAD TO SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS.