reminder!mtg-Wed.9/13/17

coalitionsaus

Sep 11, 2017, 6:23:24 PM9/11/17
to Coalition to Strengthen Austin Urban Schools
Hello SAUS members!

Please make plans to be with us this week as we move forward in the school year with a bond vote in November!

We look forward to getting everyone together for this special meeting:

Weds, Sept 13th
7pm at Space12
3121 E. 12th Street
**we will meet in the back portable building on the Space12 lot**

Let us share our updates re: summer actions from member schools and AISD's plans for the fall including the bond election. Our August meeting had no additional members in attendance so we hope to have more of you come to this meeting.

Hope to see you there!
Lindsey Taucher, member
SAUS Steering Committee