[CoalitionSummit] putting the hurt on the big 2

Linde Knighton

Apr 17, 2010, 12:40:17 AM4/17/10
to coalitionsummit, 3rdparty...@yahoogroups.com
We have three candidates I know about who could do a great job for us all in causing some cracks in the Democratic or Republican parties. Richard Curtis is running for US senate to the left of Patty Murray. His web page is at http://www.richardcurtis4senate.org. The other two are Constitution Party members  5th congressional districts. Mary Ruth Edwards, http://www.edwards-for-congress.org
running in the 4th  and  Randall Yearout, running in the 5th. EVEN IF YOU DISAGREE with the candidates, it is worth supporting and voting for them just to
1. Assert our rights to be parties and run candidates, or to be Independent.
2. Let the big 2 parties know that united, we can make a differnce in their numbers.
If anyone knows Randall Yearout's web page, please send it to the lists. All three candidates need money and volunteers. If you live in the 4th or 5th district let these candidates know if you can help. Anywhere in Washington will help Richard, as his is a statewide campaign.
Thanks.
Linde Knighton

Bob Peck

Apr 17, 2010, 3:02:57 AM4/17/10
to coalitio...@googlegroups.com
Randall Yearout's web site is http://yearoutforcongress.com/ and his campaign kickoff event will be at Auntie's Book Store in Spokane (402 W. Main - upstairs) this coming Tuesday, April 20, 6pm to 8pm.

Thanks Linde for helping keep folks informed of their alternatives to the political establishment.

Bob

Linde Knighton

Apr 17, 2010, 1:45:27 PM4/17/10
to Coalition Summit (WA State)
Very interesting about removing wages from the income tax. It would
certainly turn our tax system right side up.
Linde

On Apr 17, 12:02 am, Bob Peck <rwp...@dialup4less.com> wrote:
> Randall Yearout's web site ishttp://yearoutforcongress.com/and his
> campaign kickoff event will be at Auntie's Book Store in Spokane (402 W.
> Main - upstairs) this coming Tuesday, April 20, 6pm to 8pm.
>
> Thanks Linde for helping keep folks informed of their alternatives to
> the political establishment.
>
> Bob
>
> Linde Knighton wrote:
> > We have three candidates I know about who could do a great job for us
> > all in causing some cracks in the Democratic or Republican parties.
> > Richard Curtis is running for US senate to the left of Patty Murray.
> > His web page is athttp://www.richardcurtis4senate.org
> > <http://www.richardcurtis4senate.org/>. The other two are Constitution
> > Party members  5th congressional districts. *Mary Ruth Edwards,
> > _http://www.edwards-for-congress.org
> > <http://www.edwards-for-congress.org/> _*

Rachel H. for LPWA Communications

May 2, 2010, 8:52:43 PM5/2/10
to coalitio...@googlegroups.com
Is this the eMail you mentioned, Linde?

Glad to hear it.

Act In Peace and Liberty,

Rachel Hawkridge
Chair, Libertarian Party of Washington
Libertarian National Committee
Region 7 Representative

“When the truth is replaced by silence”, the Soviet dissident Yevgeny Yevtushenko said, “the silence is a lie”.