QFC

瀏覽次數:0 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Linde Knighton

未讀,
2009年11月2日 下午3:53:232009/11/2
收件者:coalitionsummit

QFC does not support the selling of Real Change.

Timothy Harris, publisher of Seattle’s homeless vended newspaper, received mail from a property manager today stating that Real Change vendors "ARE NOT allowed to silicate" on their property. It turned out to be from QFC., which has also been remarkably unfriendly to signature gatherers from the Progressive and other parties, including the 3rd party coalition.. It seems that the first amendment is not well liked at QFC., with the exception of the one in the U District. I suggest we use our grocery dollars elsewhere.
Linde Knighton
回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄