[CoalitionSummit] You're invited to 3rd Party Candidate/Activist workshop

Rachel H. for LPWA Communications

Apr 21, 2010, 11:58:17 PM4/21/10
Join us for a day of workshops, fun, learning and companionship.

We'll work on . . .

Ballot Access Strategy

Transpartisanship

Getting the look, sound, and feel right for the campaign

Staying right with the PDC

The day is free!  Bring a few $$ for possible materials, and to buy lunch.

At 8:30am, Sunday April 25th,

SeaTac LaQuinta
2824 S. 188th Street
Seatac, WA 98188

Third parties and Independents need to work together to change ballot access laws, and change the climate of politics in Washington.  Let's start now.

See you there - RSVP to let me know you'll be there.  206.769.2492 page or SMS; reply eMail

Act In Liberty,

Rachel Hawkridge
Chair, Libertarian Party of Washington
Libertarian National Committee
Region 7 Representative

“When the truth is replaced by silence”, the Soviet dissident Yevgeny Yevtushenko said, “the silence is a lie”.

Richard Winger

Apr 22, 2010, 10:44:24 AM4/22/10
to coalitio...@googlegroups.com
Who is the sponsor of this meeting?  I am glad it is happening and I want to blog it, but I don't understand which organization is doing this.  Thank you.

Bob Peck

Apr 23, 2010, 3:11:56 AM4/23/10
to coalitio...@googlegroups.com
Rachel,

Thank you for the invitation and thank you to the Libertarian Party for so graciously inviting all third partiers to benefit from your workshop. Unfortunately, our party's national committee meeting is coming up next week and I will be scrambling all weekend to get myself prepared to leave early Tuesday morning. Perhaps if the event was a little closer to home for me (Spokane) I would try to fit it in anyway, but that's my fault for living on the less populated side of the state.

Thanks again and good success,

Bob Peck
Chairman - Constitution Party of Washington

Rachel H. for LPWA Communications

Apr 23, 2010, 3:36:23 PM4/23/10
to coalitio...@googlegroups.com
Richard -

The Libertarian Party of Washington is sponsoring it - but it's non partisan, open to all thirds/indies, etc.

Hope you are well . . .   :o)

Act In Peace and Liberty,