Re: [CoalitionSummit] Abridged summary of coalition-summit@googlegroups.com - 1 Message in 1 Topic

1 view

Linde Knighton

Mar 11, 2012, 6:54:20 PM3/11/12
to coalitio...@googlegroups.com
I have some stuff I need to pass on to everyone still on this list.
Let me look for it, and I will pass it on. Also, If anyone doesn't
know, I'm running for State Rep in the 36th District, and am looking
for endorsement, since you know I'm not going to get any first party
ones.
So, If you haven't already...
Plus, there are rumors for two wonderful, 3rd party choices for Sec of
State to vote for. Too bad we don't have IVR yet. I would definitely
vote for both.
Linde Knighton