Fwd: CP/LP Sites of WA kinda suck

Rachel H. for LPWA Communications

Oct 26, 2010, 8:18:22 PM10/26/10
to coalitio...@googlegroups.com
Hi, all -

Received the letter (below) today.  I don't like how he said it, but he's right.

Linde and I are involved in transpartisan alliance - a coalition (like this one) to work together on issues we agree upon.

It would be easy to create a Wordpress blog, linked to all of our websites, where we could compare/share endorsements.

No proselytizing, just explanations/reasons.  Does that make sense?

LP endorses Sanders because we believe he best protects our rights.  Blah, blah, yadda, yadda, ya.

CP endorses Sanders because we believe he will protect our interests.  Etc., etc.

PP endorses Smith because he has a better record of  . . .  etc.  Yadda, yadda, yaha.

No attacks on each other, just opinions.

I envision like this . . .

I-101

CP -   Yadda, yadda, yaha.

PP -    Etc., etc.

LP -   Blah, blah, yadda, yadda, ya.

Supreme Court - Sanders

LP -   Yadda, yadda, yaha.

CP -    Etc., etc.

PP -   Blah, blah, yadda, yadda, ya.

Supreme Court - Smith

PP -   Yadda, yadda, yaha.

CP -    Etc., etc.

LP -   Blah, blah, yadda, yadda, ya.

A Wordpress blog because we could each have our own identity to sign in and update quick and easy.  Cheap to host (nothing!).

Whatcha think?

In Peace and Liberty,

Rachel Hawkridge
Chair, Libertarian Party of Washington
Libertarian National Committee
Region 2 Representative
RevoLNC.wordpress.com

“When the truth is replaced by silence”, the Soviet dissident Yevgeny Yevtushenko said, “the silence is a lie”.