Invitation to meet with Swami Dayananda Saraswati

Ashutosh Gupta

Sep 1, 2011, 10:08:13 AM9/1/11
to Coalition of Hindu Youth, coalition-of...@googlegroups.com
Dear All,
Our Hindu student group, Sanatana Satsang, at UMD College Park is honored to host Pujya Swami Dayananda Saraswati ji on Sat, September 17th, 2011.

Swami ji is one of the foremost authorities on Vedanta, and inspires millions across the globe.

It is a wonderful occasion for spending sometime with him, and we would like to extend the invitation to students from across the country to visit and spend some time with him.

Your lodging and food will be arranged (complementary - with help of local volunteers). If you plan to fly or take public transport, we will be happy to arrange for pickup from nearest airport or train station. Please sign up here asap, so that we can start making these arrangements.

This is also a wonderful opportunity to network with various campus groups, share your experience and learn from others for fulfilling our goals as CHY.

For more details, please visit:
https://sites.google.com/site/sanatanasatsang/events/20110917-swami-dayananda

If you are not able to come, please feel free to pass on this message to other students who might be interested.

Please don't hesitate to contact me should you have any questions.
Best regards,
Ashutosh.
240 256 3791

Ashutosh Gupta