SORRY ABOUT THE SPAM!

Khamini Harinarain

Oct 10, 2011, 1:56:30 PM10/10/11
to Amar Persaud, Amika Lalak, Anil Mangaru, Anila Ramsarran, Guruji, Guruma, Jeet Tekchand, Jennifer Kistama, Kelly Duff, Krishna Persaud, Kumar Pasram, Lokhnauth Pasram, Nadira Persaud, Pandit Vishnu, Paola Bruce, Rohan Bisram, Roshan Shiwcharran, Roshni Narine, Ruby Saake, Sandhya Ramnarine, Sanjay Chandra, Saraswati Niranjan, Sarika Persaud, Satiysh Chandra, Sharda Budhu, Tekchand Harinarain, Tim Ward, Trevor Dhanpat, Urmilla Singh, Venita Sahadeo, Vishal Ramnarine, coalition-of...@googlegroups.com, LFu...@langan.com, Coraggio, Dawn (14K610), Ryan Meltzer, Jared Green, dbr...@langan.com, Ed Jerman
Hello everyone!

I'm really sorry for the spam emails everyone has been receiving from my email. My password is now changed so there should be no problems. Once again sorry any inconvenience! I hope everyone has a happy Monday :)

-Khamini Harinarain