can I get some Parle-G with that chy?

Samir Asthana

Jul 28, 2011, 1:27:26 AM7/28/11
to coalition-of...@googlegroups.com

Hey folks!

This may not apply to some of you (though, it will hopefully be of some interest), but we wanted to keep you up-to-speed on the latest happenings in the belly of the CHY-beast.

This Sunday we are hosting the first ever [does the redundancy of that bother anyone else?] Bal Vihar Network Conference.  The BV Network was one of CHY’s stated goals from last year’s HMEC, and I’m happy to say it is on track to becoming a reality.  The aim is to unite Bal Vihars and find strength in our commonalities and unity, much like CHY itself.

Our target audience is bal vihar teachers and administrators, but you guys are more than welcome to attend.  It’s a great way to get acquainted with bal vihars, if you are not already.  Or perhaps you were thinking of helping out with the BV at your local temple, but didn’t know how.

Again, this Sunday, 9:30-5:30 at the India Temple Association in Berlin, NJ.  For more info on the temple, or directions, visit www.indiatemple.org.

Sincerely,

Samir Asthana

Youth Coordinator for CHY