this is a test of the CHYmergency Broadcasting System

Coalition of Hindu Youth

Jun 3, 2011, 2:32:34 PM6/3/11
to CHY Group Listserv

I am sure many of you are already aware of Baba Ramdev’s Satyagraha against corruption, to commence tomorrow, June 4th.

In furtherance of his campaign, he recently penned a letter to the Prime Minister, Manmohan Singh, in which he essentially laid out a three-pronged agenda.

  1. reclaim the nation’s wealth, now in the form of black money scattered around the world;
  2. erradicate fully national corruption, irrespective of rank or file;
  3. re-establish the structure of law and rule that we as desi created, and end the rule of law as propagated and enforced by the Western hand.

As one of the nation’s pre-eminent dharmic, spiritual, and cultural leaders (and now turning to a political one), Baba Ramdev is in a unique position to mobilize the masses.  Many people across the globe are standing in solidarity with Babaji as he embarks upon his crusade.  Here in the US, there are many such instances occurring.

These events, and more info on the movement, can be found at the following site:

http://bharatswabhimanusa.org/

If you scroll down the left side you will see all the chapters and what they are doing. Many are planning events on Saturday the 4th to coincide with the launch of the campaign.  To learn more, you can explore the page, or visit any of the various facebook groups.  This is all something we should learn about.  We are all sick of corruption—but it is not simply enough to be sick of it.  It is incumbent upon all of us to stand behind our leaders as they lead the charge.

And now, back to your regularly scheduled programming.

Sincerely,

Your friendly neighborhood CHY walas

Coalition of Hindu Youth
www.chynetwork.org