2011 sanatan dharma scholarship!

Samir Asthana

May 28, 2011, 2:02:54 AM5/28/11
to coalition-of...@googlegroups.com

Folks,

Just wanted to remind you again about the 2011 Sanatan Dharma scholarship.  It’s a fantastic learning experience, and best of all, you get money out of it!  (no no, best of all you expand your horizons and learn about your culture, heritage, and dharma).

I encourage all the eligible high school and college students to apply.  You won’t regret it.  Winners from years past have remarked at what a wonderful experience it was and that they truly do have a much greater respect, understanding, and admiration for our rishis and our culture.

Get your applications in soon, the deadline is July 31!

For more info, please see the attached flier or visit www.omtemple.com

Sincerely,

Samir Asthana

Youth Coordinator for CHY