Stay out of the heat and register for CHYK NE Camp today!

Sailaja Joshi

Jul 20, 2011, 3:02:44 PM7/20/11
to chykb...@googlegroups.com, CHY Group Listserv, chykw...@gmail.com
Hari Om Friends!

I hope you are all staying cool in this Summer heat! If you have not already registered for our CHYK NE camp, please do! Our registration deadline is fast approaching and we do not want you to miss out on this wonderful opportunity.

To register for the camp, please visit our website

Date: August 26-28th
Location: Chinmaya Mission Andover, located outside of Boston, MA
Text: Bhagavad Gita Chapter II
Prices: $110-$150 depending on room occupancy. Price includes transportation from airport/bus station to center, from hotel to mission, daily meals, and texts.

If you should have any questions about the camp, please feel free to contact me at sai...@joshi.org.

Hari OM
Sailaja

For those CHYKs with young families or facing financial hardship, please contact me for information about discounted pricing.
---
Sailaja N. Joshi
Candidate for Master of Liberal Arts in Extension Studies
Concentration Anthropology and Archeology
Harvard University, Class of 2011

CHYKNECamp_Final Flyer.pdf