CHYK NE Camp August 26-28th

1 view

Sailaja N. Ganti Joshi

Jul 8, 2011, 2:23:19 PM7/8/11
to CHY Group Listserv
Hi CHY-wallas!

I hope you are all doing well on this rainy day in the Northeast! I wanted to take a moment to invite you all to the first annual CHYK (Chinmaya Yuva Kendra) Northeast retreat which will be happening this August outside of Boston, MA.

This weekend camp will be led by Acharya Vivekji from Chinmaya Mission Niagara. During this camp, we will discuss the qualities of the Enlightened Master and how we can bring efficiency to our lives through spirituality. For those of you who have not had a chance to hear Acharya Vivekji speak, he is an incredibly captivating speaker who connects very well with our generation.

For more information about our camp and registration, please visit our website. In addition, it would be greatly appreciated if you could pass on this information to your fellow youth groups in your region.

Hari Om
Sailaja

--
Sailaja Neel-Ganti Joshi

"In this chaotic madness, the saner youth is our CHYK.
When they start marching in the right direction with the right inspiration in  themselves,
they shall find erelong a crowd behind them." --- Swami Chinmayananda

CHYKNECamp_Final Flyer-1.pdf