HMEC is starting!

Coalition of Hindu Youth

Aug 17, 2012, 2:27:23 PM8/17/12
to CHY Group Listserv
Hi folks!

HMEC is officially underway.  The inaugural session kicks off at 1:00 PM Pacific Time.  For those of you who couldn't make it here in person:

  1. we miss you guys, and
  2. since we know you really, really want to be here, but  couldn't make it, you can "attend" virtually via twitter and facebook!
Keep checking the Twitter feed (@CHYnetwork) for constant tweets throughout the conference.

BUT WAIT, there's more!  Since we know you all wanted to go, but just couldn’t afford it, or work an entire weekend into your schedule, we have a solution for you (beyond the twitter feed)!

We’re planning on broadcasting the HMEC youth session live via U-Stream for everyone to watch.  We’ll do you even one better.  We’re also planning on having a Go2meeting so people can remotely participate with the youth session in California LIVE as it is happening!  The only thing better would be attending the actual conference itself.

Unfortunately, we won’t be able to broadcast the entire conference, but we will be able to broadcast the youth session, from 10:00 AM to 12:15 PM Pacific Time (that's 1:00 to 3:15 for all you east coasters) on Saturday, August 18thYou can find the link and video stream for U-Stream as well as the link for the Go2Meeting on the CHY page (www.chynetwork.org).  If you want to participate in the Go2Meeting email Tejas, or call him at 832.620.0427 to make sure we get the meeting set up!

See you all virtually, on the 20th!

Coalition of Hindu Youth
www.chynetwork.org
in...@chynetwork.org